Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
DO YOU GIVE US PERMISSION TO STORE THIS INFORMATION??
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
- The technicalites of the booking form are captured and retained for a maximum of 60 days. This is required so that On Request bookings can be turned into full bookings once a booking is approved, and for analysis by our teams in case there is an issue with a booking. If you were not logged in when you made a booking then we will email you a username and password so that you can view your booking history and exercise your Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF) if you wish to do that.
- Data entered into the booking form, for example name, email address, real address is stored for a maximum of 365 days after the booking's departure date. This information is stored in encrypted form in our database so that only authorised people can view it. If you make a booking then by law we must store your PII whilst the booking is valid. Once the booking has completed, either because it has been cancelled or you have been checked out, then you will be able to exercise your RTBF by logging in and visiting the "Your data" page. Invoice information for completed bookings will still be securely stored in our database to ensure that we abide by relevant tax laws but you will be able to remove all other PII after the booking is completed.
- When you consent to your information being stored as described above, we are legally obliged to store this consent in our database. This information will include your IP number and the content of the opt-in form. We will retain this consent notification indefinately (this is a legal requirement).
- You are authorized to book hotels through this website;
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will use the Site in accordance with this Agreement;
- You will only use the Site to make legitimate reservations for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act;
- You will inform such other persons about this Agreement that applies to the reservations I have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto;
- All information supplied by yourself to the Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- You will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by yourself and anyone other than you.
Security and transparency are important to us.
We take our responsibilities regarding storing your data very seriously. All Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is stored encrypted in our database using industry standard algorithms to ensure that only authorised users can view this information.
You can download all of the PII we store for you.Download now
Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF)
We believe that you should be able to delete your Personally Identifiable Information if you want and if it is practicable.
You are not registered on this site and you have opted out of data collection. We have not stored your PII.